PLAY Autism Intervention is an evidence-based, high-quality program that helps young children improve their language, development, behavior, social skills, and autism severity.
Through PLAY Project services, you will learn to:
• Identify your child’s unique strengths and needs.
• Manage feeding and toileting needs
• Make every interaction a growing and learning experience.
• Apply the play project principles, methods, and techniques.
• Effectively respond to your child’s behavior.
• Prepare for your child for kindergarten.
A year of PLAY Autism Intervention Services typically includes ten (10) three (3) hour monthly home visits from a Certified PLAY Project Consultant with the following services and support:
You and your Certified PLAY Project Consultant become partners in your child’s progress.
PLAY empowers you to have a closer, more satisfying relationship with your child!
Learn more about PLAY Project research and other PLAY Autism Providers at www.playproject.org